About the Role
• Selling the company's Wellness Packages and Services to doctors, hospitals, clinics, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals. B2B.
• Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
• Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
• Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
• Following up on leads generated by the company.
• Preparing presentations for potential customers.
• Contributing ideas to marketing campaigns.
• Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
• Compiling, distributing and presenting ideas, information and strategies.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Well Groomed & Well Spoken
· Basic Knowledge in Science & Medicine (Not Mandatory but preferred)
· Some Experience in Medical Field (Not Mandatory but preferred)
· Good Communication Skills
· Fluency in Local Language(s) will be an added Benefit
· Must be a Proactive Team Player with a willingness to Adapt to situations
· Minimum 1+ Years Experience
WORK HOURS Monday – Saturday : 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
SALARY Monthly Salary Starting From INR 25,000/- onwards.
About the Company
Preventia healthcare targets Preventive health approaches and healthy wellbeing of the society through 5 zone approaches. Multi-disciplinary integrated approach for various health issues is the uniqueness which Preventia can provide.