About the Role
• Aid in a variety of patient care and assist in treatment plan.
• Adhere to the department’s treatment schedule, clinical procedures and documentation.
• Act as care-giver to in-house patients and customers.
• Assisting Doctor, Counselor and Therapist in relevant tasks and treatment plans.
• Document and maintain patient case histories, patient evaluations and treatment plans prescribed.
• Cooperating with office staff and teams to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Working knowledge in English with reading and writing skills.
· Fluency in Kannada is essential.
· Knowledge in other languages, especially Tamil and Hindi, would be desirable.
· High levels of compassion and empathy.
· An attitude conducive to treatment.
· Basic Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
· Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
WORK HOURS Monday – Saturday : 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
SALARY Monthly Salary – INR 13,000/- TO 15,000/-
About the Company
Preventia healthcare targets Preventive health approaches and healthy wellbeing of the society through 5 zone approaches. Multi-disciplinary integrated approach for various health issues is the uniqueness which Preventia can provide.